All prices, materials, design, color, contents included with a product, and product specifications are subject to change without notice
To cancel your order please email email@example.com and have ‘Please Cancel Order’ as your subject. There are no cancellation for Special orders.
- We process your order electronically meaning that your order could be processed as soon as you complete your purchase. We do this to ensure super fast delivery to our customers. In most cases, orders are shipped out the same day if it is received before 4pm Eastern Time.
- We will make every effort to stop your order if it has not shipped. Once shipped, the order falls under the returns guidelines.
- All canceled orders will receive an 5% cancellation fee.
- Special order products are not eligible for cancellations.
Returns or Exchanges
- All returns must be accompanied by an RGA number. Please have the following information: name, order number, and date of purchase.
- To receive an RGA number please contact firstname.lastname@example.org A minimum 20% restocking fee will be charged on all returned item(s).USA Auto reserves the right to refuse any return.
- Refunds will be issued in the same manner the order was paid for.
- RGA numbers expire 10 days after they are issued. Please complete the return process as promptly as possible.
- All returns shipped back to us without an RGA number will be refused or held for pick up by client. . Please note separate RGA numbers are needed for each order.
- Received the wrong product? Please contact email@example.com within 3 days of receiving your order.
- Items must be unused and in original undamaged packaging to receive a refund on returned items minus shipping and restocking fee.
- Items found to be used, missing the product or/and packaging will not be refunded.
- Special order products are non-returnable.
- All piping/clamping components
- Promo products (Clothing, etc)
Certain Items will not be accepted for credit, refund, or exchange under any circumstances, which include, but are not limited to:
|Ø Test Equipment
|Ø Electrical Items
|Ø Gas Cans
|Ø Fire Extinguishers
|Ø Lamps and Bulbs
|Ø Jumper Cables
|Ø Oils and Lubricants
|Ø Export or Non US Models
|Ø Any special order item
|Ø Any item returned more than 30 days from date of purchase
|Ø Items that appear to have been installed
|Ø Any item that has a factory seal that has been broken or packaging that has been opened (such as carburetors, carburetor kits, gaskets and gasket sets, shrink wrapped items, bubble pack, , boxed, wrapped and blister pack items)
Ø SPECIAL NOTE: As of 1/1/2012 all export orders with no vin # provided by client, are to be considered special order and will not be accepted for return, or refund. For export clients or customers of parts for models not sold in US, UAPE will provide the best estimate available based on historical timeliness of manufacturer, but make no guarantees on delivery by manufacturer. (see export section for more details)
All orders from Central America, South America, Carribbeam or any non US country are considered Export.
Special Order Products
Special order products are either items that are low demand or are specially made to order (SPEC Clutches) by the customer, refurbished engines, parts for non-US models. . We would love to stock everything but our warehouse space is limited unfortunately. There will be no cancellations or returns for these types of items. NO EXCEPTIONS. I really wish this was different but it is our suppliers’ policy. All custom/special orders are processed in a timely manner. It usually takes 14 days for Special Order items to arrive at our warehouse, it can then be shipped to your doorstep. Overnight and express delivery is not available on these items. If you selected any other option, you will be accredited for the proper shipping amount. Refusal of a Special Order package does NOT warrant a return for refund or credit.. For international orders, client is responsible for any taxes, shipping or special arrangements not mentioned on invoice.
No warranty whatsoever will be valid if the defect was caused by customers abuse, negligence, or mishandling. “A bigger hammer is not the answer!” All products sold by USA Purchasing Corpis covered by the original manufacturers warranty & conditions only. It is the sole discretion of the manufacturer to inspect and therefor issue a repair or replacement of the faulty item(s). You will be responsible for all shipping and handling fees. Additional fees may be assessed by the manufacturers depending upon their policies. All warranty claims should be addressed with the manufacturer of the product. There is no warranty on electrical components, engine parts, or decals. All products sold by USA Purchasing Corp, unless otherwise stated in the item description, are sold ‘AS-IS’. Please note that engine modification components are for Off-Road use only except for parts bearing the proper applicable permits. In some states, modifications to your engine are subject to fines due to environmental regulations for roadway usage, however, are accepted for race only vehicles. Federal and many state laws prohibit the modification of any vehicle’s emission systems including, but not limited to: catalytic converters, exhaust systems